- Denne begivenhed er allerede afholdt.
Cloud Backup Webinar Series: Acronis Certified Engineer – Online Certification
8. maj 2019 kl. 09:00 - 10. maj 2019 kl. 13:00 CEST
Acronis sets the standard with its backup, disaster recovery, and secure file sync and share solutions. Delivering easy, complete and affordable data protection across any environment — virtual, physical, cloud and mobile.
This online training allows participants to learn all product functionality in the cloud. It features new generation backup in the cloud from installing and configuring Acronis software solutions for private corporate use, to offering multi-tier, multi-tenant backup services using Acronis software as a service solutions, and all tips, workarounds and best practices.
From the comfort of your desk!
The Acronis Certified Engineers training run as 3 separate seminars. Each seminar is 4 hours in duration; please note that participation is compulsory on all 3 occasions to be able to take the exam to become an Acronis Certified Engineer.
Date and time:
- Wednesday, May 8th from 09:00 BST until 13:00 BST (10:00 CEST until 14:00 CEST)
- Thursday, May 9th from 09:00 BST until 13:00 BST (10:00 CEST until 14:00 CEST)
- Friday, May 10th from 09:00 BST until 13:00 BST (10:00 CEST until 14:00 CEST)
The online seminar prepares you in detail to support your customers and implement their cloud backup successfully. It includes the following topics:
- Course Introduction
- Understanding Acronis Backup Cloud
- Acronis Backup Cloud Setup and Installation
- Configuring Acronis Backup Cloud
- Backup Operations
- Recovery Operations
- Acronis Backup Troubleshooting
Once the seminars have been completed, you will have the option to take a certification exam, to gain the status of “Acronis Certified Engineer”. The online certification exam contains 40 questions in English. You are free to take the test at any timewithin one week after the webinar.
Once you have passed the exam, Acronis will confirm your status as an Acronis Certified Engineer and issue you a certificate including logo, which you can use on your company website.
We look forward to seeing you!
Markus Bauer, Partner Technology Evangelist
Sign up today and take part in 3 half days via webinar