- This event has passed.
Acronis Certified Engineer – Online Certification
16. July 2019 kl. 10:00 - 18. July 2019 kl. 13:00 CESTFree
Acronis sets the standard with its backup, disaster recovery, and secure file sync and share solutions. Delivering easy, complete and affordable data protection across any environment — virtual, physical, cloud and mobile.
This online training allows participants to learn all product functionality in the cloud. It features new generation backup in the cloud from installing and configuring Acronis software solutions for private corporate use, to offering multi-tier, multi-tenant backup services using Acronis software as a service solutions, and all tips, workarounds and best practices.
From the comfort of your desk!
The Acronis Certified Engineers training run as 3 separate seminars. Each seminar is 4 hours long; please note that participation is compulsory on all 3 occasions to be able to take the exam to become an Acronis Certified Engineer.
Date and time:
Tuesday, July 16th from 09:00 BST until 13:00 BST (10:00 CEST to 14:00 CEST)
Wednesday, July 17th from 09:00 BST until 13:00 BST (10:00 CEST to 14:00 CEST)
Thursday, July 18th from 09:00 BST until 13:00 BST (10:00 CEST to 14:00 CEST)
The online seminar prepares you in detail to support your customers and implement their cloud backup successfully. It includes the following topics:Course Introduction
- Course Introduction
- Understand Acronis Backup Cloud
- Acronis Backup Cloud Setup & Installation
- Configuring Acronis Backup Cloud
- Backup Operations
- Recovery Operations
- Acronis Backup Troubleshooting
Once the seminars have been completed, you will have the option to take a certification exam, to gain the status of “Acronis Certified Engineer”. The online certification exam contains 40 questions in English. You are free to take the test at any time within one week after the webinar.
Once you have passed the exam, Acronis will confirm your status as an Acronis Certified Engineer and issue you a certificate with your logo, which you can use on your company website.
Please note that you require a login for the Acronis Partner Portal!
- The training consists of 2 parts: Zoom – please register by clicking on the green buttons and Academy – you will receive the link after the training and need the Partner Portal login [SSO]
- The Academy Server shows a cost of €1,500 which is not correct, the certification is free of charge. This is due to our systems and unfortunately cannot be changed.
We look forward to seeing you!