- This event has passed.
Hands-on Kubernetes Workshop
14. July kl. 11:00 – 14:00 CEST
Virtual Rancher Rodeo
About the Workshop
Rancher Virtual Rodeos are free, in-depth online workshops designed to give DevOps and IT teams the hands-on skills they need to deploy and manage Kubernetes everywhere.
The content will be delivered by Rancher’s technical experts and aim to educate anyone interested in learning how to use containers or Kubernetes.
During these virtual hands-on workshops, our technical experts will provide an introduction to Rancher, Docker, and Kubernetes and then walk through the steps for deploying a Kubernetes cluster.
The key topics that will be covered at the Rancher Rodeos include:
- Docker and Kubernetes Concepts and Architecture
- Installation and Configuration of Rancher Server
- Kubernetes Cluster Deployment
- Application Deployment and Access
Attendees should have a basic working knowledge of Docker. Training sessions are taught using an interactive, web-based tool called HobbyFarm. This tool lets you access compute resources through an in-browser terminal while following along with prepared learning scenarios. Access will be provided to you in-session.
- Rodeo Objectives
- Docker and Kubernetes Overview
- Machine Provisioning
- Rancher Server Installation
- Walkthrough of Rancher UI
- Kubernetes Installation
- Exploring the Clusters with Rancher and the CLI
- Installing Applications from the Catalog