- Tämä tapahtuma on mennyt.
Bringing Passwordless Authentication to the Enterprise
10. kesäkuun 2020 kl. 11:00 - 12:00 CEST
More than half (55%) of businesses believe cloud apps are the biggest targets for cyber-attacks, according to the 2020 Thales Access Management Index. Still, authentication [the act of verifying users are who they say they are] for the most part of cloud apps relies on passwords, – and surveys shows that despite the increase in data breaches, password use is actually going up.
This upcoming webinar aims to prepare you, as a Thales partner, to explain to businesses how Smart single sign on, passwordless authentication and access management all have a critical role to play in an organisation’s strategy for providing trusted access to the cloud.
Please join Stéphane Kunegel, Pre-Sales Consultant at Thales to:
- Understand the concepts of smart single sign on, adaptive and contextual authentication and how different authentication approaches compare from a convenience and security point of view.
- Learn about how you can use enterprise-grade FIDO2, PKI and OTP authenticators from Thales to protect access to corporate resources
- Be empowered to enable passwordless and adaptive access to Microsoft Azure Active Directory (Azure AD)-connected apps, SaaS-services and applications in network domains
Can’t attend live? Sign up for this webinar anyway. You will get a recording link to view/listen later at your discretion. You can also catch up on past webinars on our On-Demand Catalogue.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.