- Tämä tapahtuma on mennyt.
SUSE Expert Day – Stockholm
10. syyskuun 2019 kl. 08:00 - 17:00 CEST
My Kind of Open: Leveraging Open Source to Drive Innovation
Taking place in more than 80 cities worldwide, the SUSE Expert Days tour offers a day of technical discussions, presentations and product demonstrations, delivered by SUSE engineers and experts, for IT professionals.
- Meet the SUSE Experts in your area! They’ll be there all day and are eager to hear your ideas.
- Get updated on the latest data center innovations from SUSE and its partners.
- Take part in technical discussions with your peers. Share your knowledge and contribute to the conversation.
- Expand your network across the open source community and build new relationships.
What you’ll learn
Leveraging Open Source to Drive Innovation
In today’s business environment, every company is a digital company. IT infrastructure needs to not only keep pace but also move fast enough to accommodate strategic business and technology initiatives such as cloud, mobile and the Internet of Things.
SUSE’s open, open source approach helps our customers and partners transform IT, delivering increased agility and faster innovation to support new workloads such as AI/ML and edge computing, all done their way.
Attendees will learn how they can use open source software-defined infrastructure and application delivery solutions to:
- Reduce costs and complexity
- Anticipate and quickly leverage the latest technology
- Move the business forward while reducing unnecessary risk
During the Day You’ll Learn How You Can Build
My Kind of Flexibility
Build a flexible foundation to support your business needs (like IoT and edge computing), while keeping enterprise, business-critical applications running smoothly every day.
My Kind of Future
Transform your IT infrastructure and application delivery approach to support cloud-native applications, DevOps and CI/CD, and get ready for the rise of new AI/ML workloads meeting your customers’ needs.
My Kind of Family
Get valuable support for your data center as we get to know your needs. We’ll offer strategic input to help find the solutions to meet those needs along with open and trusted support and services to help ensure success.