Future-proof your firewall!
Enjoy a one-off saving when you refresh your SG or XG Series appliance with a new model of the same or higher type.
You can move from your current SG Series appliance to an XG Series, from an XG Series appliance to another XG Series, or from an SG Series appliance to another SG Series.
Here are some of the great reasons to move to a new XG Series appliance:
- Synchronized Security
Security Heartbeat™ and Synchronized Application Control provide visibility into Sophos Central managed endpoint health, threats, risks, and unknown applications along with automated response to incidents with dynamic firewall rules.
- More powerful and flexible firewall rules and policies
Enables IPS, web filtering, content filtering, app control, traffic shaping policies and more to be turned on based on source, destination, service or user/group.
- Visibility and insight
A new visual Control Center, User Threat Quotient (UTQ) to identify top risk users, Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB) for cloud application and data visibility. Please note that the saving is calculated based on the model of the appliance that is being traded in, NOT the model of the new appliance. Offer valid through 31st March 2019.
How it works
- Place an order with your Sophos partner quoting the serial number of the appliance you are trading in.
- Transfer the license from your old to your new hardware. Please contact your partner if you require assistance.
- Stop using the old appliance (no need to return it.) For more information please contact your Sophos partner.
SG/XG Firewall Hardware Refresh Offer
Terms and conditions:
- This offer is available for current customers with Sophos SG and XG hardware appliance models only.
- Customers can use the bonus to upgrade to a Sophos SG or XG Series appliance only.
- Customer must: (i) be the original purchaser of the hardware appliance, and (ii) have a current Sophos software subscription for such hardware.
- Customer must provide the serial number of the hardware appliance being traded in when placing the order.
- Upon receiving the new appliance, the customer must stop using the old appliance, but does not need to return it.
- Once purchased, customers must transfer their license from the old to the new appliance. In doing so, technical support will also be transferred to the new appliance.
- Saving is only available when moving to a model of the same or higher type – for example, from a SG 310 to a SG 330. It is not available when moving to a lower type (e.g., from a XG 310 to a XG 230).
- This offer cannot be used in combination with any other promotion offering a discount on the purchase of an SG or XG Series hardware appliance.
- Offer is valid through 31st March 2019.
- Offer is available only through participating resellers and may not be available in all regions.
- Offer is at Sophos’ discretion and can be withdrawn at any time.
- Offer is void where prohibited by law and is subject to all applicable laws and regulations.
- In the event of any dispute concerning this offer or these terms and conditions, the decision of Sophos will be final.
- The participating reseller has the exclusive right to determine the prices charged for all Sophos products and services.