ACR39T-A1 brings new and modern technology to the world of smart card readers. This SIM-sized smart card reader is small but packs in a lot of features. Being a compact and powerful smart card reader, the ACR39T-A1 brings together sophisticated technology and modern design to meet rigorous requirements of various smart card-based applications.
ACR39T-A1 supports ISO 7816 smart cards, various memory cards, and microprocessor cards with T=0 and T=1 protocol. It is fully compliant with PC/SC and CCID specifications, and supports various operating systems such as Windows®, Linux, and Mac OS®. Additionally, ACR39T-A1 may also be used on mobile devices running on Android™ platform versions 3.1 and above.
Weighing nothing more than your standard USB stick, ACR39T-A1 is a device that you can bring anywhere to keep smart card technology right at your fingertips.
- USB 2.0 Full Speed Interface
- Plug and Play – CCID support brings utmost mobility
- Smart Card Reader:
- Supports ISO 7816 Class A, B, and C (5 V, 3 V, 1.8 V) cards
- Supports microprocessor cards with T=0 or T=1 protocol
- Supports memory cards
- Supports PPS (Protocol and Parameters Selection)
- Features Short-Circuit Protection
- Application Programming Interface:
- Supports PC/SC
- Supports CT-API (through wrapper on top of PC/SC)
- Supports Android™ 3.1 and later